Saturday 15 March 2014

Looking Through The Rain


Once again I have a poem to share with you and I hope you enjoy it.

Waiting in the rain, I think of you
The chill nips at my heels like thieves
Chasing me endlessly through the night
Thoughts shape my mind
Like an artist, forming me in clay

The rain continues to fall
My hair drapes over my shoulders
My seaweed veil
Droplets hanging to my eyelashes
Forming winding paths down my cheeks

I stand and wait 
Straining forwards into the darkness
For a glimpse of you

The houses light the street
A warm orange glow fizzling against the rolling blackness

I would love hear what you think and I just want to also say thanks to all my lovely followings as I have just hit 100.

1 comment:

  1. I could never write as beautifully as you do. Whatever I write seems like a 2 year old has written in comparison to this!
    This was beautiful...

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete