Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday


I just wrote a poem which I want to share with you. It's about Sunday and is a bit rough around the edges at the moment but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

That life were an eternal Sunday
Then would it truly be one of glee
To cast aside the rags of earthly responsibility
And reconvene on this lazy afternoon
To spend my time casting thoughts upon the Heavens
And meet within the velvety freedom of
A time unconscious of time
When one can lay back and not feel guilty
And feel the hidden wonders of life
Within these few hours which hide within the promises of tomorrow
I have no qualms about the strenuous storm of a Monday
If I can sit back and soak myself in the calmness of a Sunday

I hope you enjoyed this and I would love to hear your opinions.
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.

2 comments: